ALL ORIGINAL ARTWORK UPDATE DAILY
Juvia Edolas
Posted on: November 27th, 2012 by Web Admin 13 Comments
11 votes, average: 4.45 out of 511 votes, average: 4.45 out of 511 votes, average: 4.45 out of 511 votes, average: 4.45 out of 511 votes, average: 4.45 out of 5 (11 votes, average: 4.45 out of 5, rated) Log In to Vote
Here's an old render of Juvia. This was something that I have already started before, thus it has a different style. You might expect some old renders like this from time to time. I wanted to post this while you guys are waiting for the next lineup. I hope you enjoy this. Thanks!

13 Responses

1. Shutara says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 5 Thumb down 81

2. GodOfPeace says:

I enjoy this for sure.:d This looks really good and it’s quite close to the original, except her eye maybe, but that’s all.

Wanted to ask though, do you ever make anal pics? Or only if ppl requests it?

3. SweetBlow says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 12 Thumb down 38

4. Jacketguy says:

Wow, this is pretty amazing. I haven’t watched the show yet bu based on these pics, I think imma like it REAL good :D

Btw, how in the world did Shutara get 73 dislikes that fast?! The power of hentai sites…

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 60 Thumb down 1

5. Awesomesauce says:

Awesome you fixed the proportions ^-^
    It looks great. At first I thought that it might be Gray who was behind her but he’s more muscular than that :p

6. Derek says:

I think the old render looks the best out of all of them so far.

7. Grunt says:

Much hotter than her other pic i like it when they are drawn closer to their real image myself nice pic.

8. The truth says:

This is actually your best yet, maybe you should stun with this style

9. ErzaxZoro1991 says:

This is your best picture. Prefect anatomy and portions and great shading, you should base all your pictures on this artstyle

10. Tim says:

I’m back Nabe!..mmmm.. Whoa! Nice Picture of Juvia.
    1)Juvia needs to be drooling from the side of her mouth.
    2)Show some wetness(ahh!)[soundeffect]!!
    3)Show the part where he grabs her hips, show her sexy curvein, sexy body in (doggy style) 1(ahh!) 1(ahh!) 1(ahh!)(wooooow)!!![soundeffect]!!

11. 123456 says:

fuck yes juvia

12. Lol I'm a guy says:

You should use this style more often it looks better in my opinion

DISCLAIMER. Fairy Tail © and several of its related marks and fictional characters are registered trademarks of VIZ Media, LLC (VIZ Media) This Website contains parody art, and is not sponsored, endorsed by, or affiliated with Fairy Tail ©, VIZ Media, LLC (VIZ Media), or any other person or entity associated with them.
Entries (RSS) and Comments (RSS).